Lottery of rooms only for first-year-students for the winter semester 2023/2024
The “Studierendenwerk Augsburg” is raffling off housing places for the winter semester to students who are beginning their studies at an Augsburg university for the first time. The room lottery for the winter semester 2023/24 will take place from the 04.09.2023-15.09.2023.
Requirements for participation in the room lottery are:
- By 31st of August 2023 at the latest: submitting the online application for admission with the necessary supporting documents, as well as a separate mail message to email@example.com stating that participation in the lottery is desired
- The parents do not live in the area of the “Augsburger Verkehrsgesellschaft (AVG)” or in municipalities that are included in the official map of the city of Augsburg.
- Each applicant can participate only once.
- 01.09.2023: Drawing of lots for the free places among all participants. The winners will receive a corresponding message by 01.09.2023.
- 04.09.2023 to 15.09.2023: The winners can choose one from the available living places in the office of the housing service and conclude a rental contract for it immediately. It is not possible to send the rental documents, the conclusion of the rental agreement must be made in person at the housing Service.
- The deposit must be paid directly in cash or by debit card (EC) at the office.
- A direct debit authorization (SEPA) must be given when signing the rental contract. If the rent is to be debited from another account, please have a debit authorization signed by the account holder ready, which you can find here.